Terms and conditions for using the Site
This website is the official site of the Zahal Disabled Veterans Fund (hereinafter: „the fund“), which enables the collection and raising of donations for the Fund for the activities of the Zahal Disabled Veterans Organization, including Beit Halochem and Beit Kei (hereinafter „the Organization“). Any use of the website, including donations, constitutes your consent to act in accordance with these rules and to act accordingly. Please read the rules carefully.
- The use of the masculine in this document is for convenience only, but the aforesaid refers to both men and women.
- The Site is operated at www.zdvo.org.il/donation/. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works or sell any of the information, software, products or services originating from the Site.
- The information provided in this website is general and informative information only, and can serve as a source of information for surfers on the Site and for their convenience only. The information contained in the Site is subject to the provisions of the law, which overrides in any case of contradiction with the contents of the website.
- The information provided on this website, to the extent possible, is intended to inform only the surfers on the Site, about what is happening in the fund, the Organization and their institutions, and cannot serve as the basis for any legal or other proceeding. This information and / or answers provided in this website should not be presented to any outside body and should not be relied upon for any purpose other than the purpose of the Site. In addition, deadlines, events and activities must be confirmed directly in front of the organizing body. For full information on behalf of the fund, please contact the fund’s offices.
The donation procedure on the Site
- The fund allows the surfer, through this Site, to contribute money for the purposes of the fund.
- This site is secured according to accepted standards. In addition, the clearing company through which the donations are cleared by the users of the Site complies with the PCI standard.
- Browsing the Site by the user requires the registration of the user to the Site. The user undertakes that his age exceeds 18 years and that he is competent to perform legal actions.
- During the use of the website, the surfer will be asked to provide basic personal information such as name, phone number, home address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is hereby clarified that the credit card details are not kept by the fund but are transferred for charge to the credit card company. The user undertakes to provide real, accurate, correct and complete information about him. It should be clarified that the submission of false information is a criminal offense, and the person doing so is liable to criminal and civil proceedings.
- When making a donation by credit card, the card will be checked with the credit card company and the surfer will receive an immediate notification regarding the status of the donation and whether it has been accepted or rejected. In the case of a rejection of the donation by the credit card company, the user may call the fund by telephone to make the donation.
- The user may cancel the donation according to the provisions of Israeli law.
- Donations from Israel to the fund are recognized for tax purposes according to Section 46A of the Income Tax Ordinance. Accordingly, upon completion of the donation, a receipt will be sent to the donor by mail or email according to the details entered by him at the time of registration to the Site, with a recognized tax certificate according to section 46 of the Income Tax Ordinance. Contributions that are not from Israel are exempt from tax only if they were made from one of the countries listed on the Site exempt from tax, subject to the law applicable in that relevant country.
- In any of the following cases, the fund may, in addition to and without prejudice to the rights vested in it by law, prevent the user from providing the donation through the website, by blocking him from browsing the Site and / or any other way:
14.1. The user has committed an illegal act and / or has violated legal provisions;
- 14.2. The user has violated any of the terms and conditions of use of this site and / or the terms of the regulations;
- 14.3. The user has given false details in the registration, and there is suspicion, in the opinion of the fund, that this was done intentionally by him;
- 14.4. The user has committed an act and / or omission that may harm the fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone on their behalf and / or the proper operation of the Site and / or any third party;
Limitation of liability of the Fund and the Organization
- The fund does everything in its power to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the Site. For any reason whatsoever, including due to human errors and / or omissions, technical malfunctions and / or acts of the fund, its managers and / or its employees, or users of the website and / or third parties, the surfer hereby agrees that the fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf will not be responsible for any indirect and / or direct damage caused to it as a result of any use made on the Site and / or donated and / or from information published therein.
- The fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf are not responsible for sites that can be accessed via a link from the Site, they have no control over the content of these sites, and the appearance of the link does not constitute a sanction or recommendation on those sites. In any event, access to a linked site is the responsibility of whoever chooses to do so and the fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall bear no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage caused to any person who chooses to enter a linked site. The choice to enter the linked site is the user’s choice, and the resulting risk lies solely with him. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that all limitations of liability for the information contained in this site also apply to the information on the linked site.
- The fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone on their behalf will not be responsible for any action of any kind that will create a connection between the user and a third party, even if the user learned about the third party on the Site and / or contacted the third party via a link from the Site.
- The fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be responsible for the quality and quality of the products and / or services offered by a third party, including the terms of the purchase and / or the purchase and / or supply of the products and any other thing offered by a third party.
- The information presented on the Site is not a substitute for consultation with professionals. The user must receive professional advice before any action based on the information on the Site.
- The fund does not guarantee that all the links found on the Site will be valid and will lead the user to an active website. The Fund may cancel a link included in the Site or refrain from adding a new link – all in its sole discretion. The fact that the Site will link to a particular site does not constitute a confirmation that the information on this site is complete, reliable, current or reliable.
- The fund may remove or refrain from presenting information on the website and / or publication that constitutes a breach of the provisions of the law.
- The fund does not guarantee that there will be no malfunction or failure or failures (hereinafter: „disturbance“) in the operation of the Site. However, the fund shall make every effort to prevent or remedy any such interruption as soon as possible.
Use of the Site
- The fund allows any person over the age of 18 to use the variety of services available on the Site. However, the fund may remove information and / or prevent and / or terminate the use of the Site, in any event that the use of the Site will be improperly and unreasonably, all in its sole discretion.
- The fund prohibits the use of the services on the Site for the purpose of expressing an opinion and / or dissemination of information or information that is illegal, harassing, insulting, hostile, harmful,
threatening, encouraging criminal offenses, defamatory, infringing privacy or otherwise violates the law.
26. The fund may collect information relating to the patterns of use of the Site and the network, and use this information for the purpose of improving the services on the Site, including its operation and contents.
Deny access to sessions
- The fund or the Organization and / or anyone acting on its behalf have copyright to any information on the Site as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995, including graphic design, trademark and trade secrets developed and / or designed and / or composed and / or created by and / or the Organization themselves or for them.
- No action may be taken, directly or indirectly, that constitutes a breach or violation of the intellectual property of the fund and / or the Organization, unless the fund and / or the Organization permit, as the case may be, expressly and in writing, distribute or create any product or service using the information except with the express permission of the service provider or the advertiser, except as permitted by law. The user agrees not to copy or duplicate any software of the service for any reason, and prevent a third party to make such use.
- The fund and the Organization regard the infringement of the property rights of another person severely and any attempt to use the Site as a means of violating or infringing upon another’s proprietary rights shall be strictly prohibited.
- Advertisement and / or any other content other than that of the fund and / or the Organization and displayed on the Site is the property of the advertising vendor and therefore no use may be made of this content which constitutes a violation of the advertiser’s right to the content. In addition, the names and trademarks of the suppliers that advertise on the
Site are the trademarks of their respective owners and the surfer and / or anyone on his behalf has no authority to make any use of them.
- The fund respects the privacy of the users of the Site. The information of the surfers and / or the contributors through the Site are maintained by the fund and / or the Organization and are not published nor transmitted to any other party.
- The fund may act in the database of surfers registered in accordance with the provisions of the law and in the database that express their consent to the registered users using, inter alia, for the purpose of sending information and content to the registered surfers (by mail and / or by email and / or facsimile and / text to mobile phone.
- The fund and the Organization undertake that any information or other detail that identifies the user will not be delivered to a third party unless required to do so by Law and / or if the user agrees to do so.
- The fund undertakes to delete a user’s personal information from the Site and not to use it for the purposes of the Site, as stated above, if requested to do so by a user explicitly and in writing.
- The fund and the Organization shall not be deemed to infringe on privacy obligations or infringe on user privacy due to any information, as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995, which may identify or trace a user by means of electronic means in general and computer communications in particular.
37. The fund does not provide any technical support in relation to the use of the Site. The fund will endeavor, but is not obligated, to assist in solving technical problems related to the use of the Site, according to requests received by e-mail only.
38. The fund may delete any material published by it, at its sole discretion. The fund may re-publish information, even if previously deleted from the Site.
Changes to the Site and termination of service
39. The fund may change from time to time the structure of the Site and / or its appearance, including the services, scope and availability of the services provided therein and any other aspect involved therein, all without having to inform the User in advance. Such changes will be made,
inter alia, taking into consideration the dynamic nature of the internet and the technological and other changes taking place there. The user shall have no claim, requisition and / or demand against the Fund and / or its managers and / or its employees in respect of making such changes and / or malfunctions that occur as they occur.
40. The fund does not guarantee that the services at the Site will not be disturbed, will be provided in an orderly manner or without interruptions, will be held safely and without errors and will be immune to unauthorized access to the Site’s computers or from damage, malfunctions, malfunctions or failures – all in hardware, software, communication lines, on the Site or at any of its suppliers.
- The fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental and / or consequential damages, inability to use, loss of data and / or loss of profits arising from the use of the Site or the information appearing therein, any control of the contents of the Site has been exercised, and even if any of them is aware of the possibility of such damage, which may be caused to the surfer and / or any third party, in connection with the Site, its use, inability to use it, its cancellation, limitation or discontinuance.
- If the fund has voluntarily and externally tried to assist in solving a problem and / or a request from a surfer, such assistance shall in no way be construed as imposing any liability on it.
- The users of the Site hereby agree that any claim and / or demand against the fund and / or the Organization and / or anyone acting on their behalf will be limited to a period of 6 months from the date of its appearance, and the parties consider this an agreement for a period of prescription as defined in section 19 of the Prescriptions Law, 5718-1985 In view of the unique use of the website.
- This contract shall be binding and shall act in favor of the parties, their representatives, heirs and any other authorized representative thereof. The existence of this agreement by the fund and / or the Organization is subject to existing laws and legal procedures, and nothing in this agreement may prejudice the right of the fund and / or the Organization to comply with requirements or requests by duly authorized parties with respect to the use of this website or information transmitted to or
collected by and / or the Organization in connection with the use of the Site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the provisions of the relevant laws, including but not limited to disclaimers and limitations of liability mentioned above, the invalidated or unenforceable clauses shall be deemed to have been replaced by valid and enforceable clauses whose content matches the extent of the approximation The larger the intention of the original clauses, while the other provisions of the agreement remain in effect. And any other party, explicitly or implicitly, of a right given to him under this document in a particular case shall not be taught an equal decree for any other case and shall not be deemed to have waived the rights of that party pursuant to this document.
46. This agreement represents the complete and complete agreement between the user and the fund in connection with this site, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communication or offer, whether electronic, oral or written, passed between the user and the fund in connection with this site.
Thank you for reading the policies and your contribution.