The B’not and B’nei Mitzvah Wall of Honor Beit Halochem Jerusalem
Your Bat or Bar Mitzvah is the perfect time to make a difference now
Becoming an adult as a Bat or Bar Mitzvah is an important milestone in our lives. This offers the
great opportunity to perform a heartfelt mitzvah: Link your simcha to raising critical funds to help
disabled Israeli veterans. These men and women, the brave heroes wounded while defending the
State of Israel, deserve our help and support to rebuild their lives.
We invite you and your families to embrace Beit Halochem and our veterans.
Your Bat or Bar Mitzvah could be the perfect time to emphasize our connection to one
another, and to the people of Israel.
By making a $1,800 donation to Beit Halochem, you can help make a difference in
the lives of veterans challenged by disability:
• Your gift can help sponsor individualized treatments
• An academic or sports scholarship
• Or help fund purchase of a piece of specially adapted equipment
When you choose to include Beit Halochem in your Bat or Bar Mitzvah Tzedaka project:
• You will have your name inscribed on a Star of David plaque,
which will be erected on the Wall of Honor at Beit Halochem in Jerusalem
• A video of the Dedication, performed by a veteran, will be sent to you
• You will receive a certificate of appreciation
• You will receive a special Book of Psalms
Thank You !